Area Sales Manager – Helping Hand Environmental
South West/Central/South East: Field Based
Helping Hand Company is a division of Sunrise Medical. We are the market leading innovator in environmental products, aids for daily living and pressure cushions. We sell to the NHS, distributors, voluntary groups and to private individuals.
We have a very successful team delivering on our planned expansion and there is now a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager within our busy Commercial Team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and for the right individual to develop their sales career as the business grows.
Helping Hand Environmental is a division of the Helping Hand Company that specialise in Sustainable Litter Clearance products. We are a proud British manufacturer based in Herefordshire that work alongside Local Authorities, Waste management Contractors, Facilities Management, Distributors as well as Environmental charity groups and Community Volunteers making a positive impact in keeping green spaces Litter free.
Reporting to the UK Sales Manager, this individual will be hardworking, independent and driven, with the ability to build relationships and grow new business through customer acquisition and market penetration.
The majority of customers will be existing contacts but you will be required to nurture relationships to maximise sales opportunities as well as seeking new business by developing new account customers.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a confident and effective communicator with a can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
To deliver profitable sales growth for the Environmental division
- Target known customers to achieve sales targets and drive profitable business growth
- Develop new business by identifying and developing new opportunities
- Represent the Helping Hand Environmental brand in the market
- Regularly report on sales, customer and market performance
- Build relationships both internally and externally
- Motivated and driven, determined and tenacious
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good sales skills and solid decision making
- Good planning and prioritisation of time and opportunities
- IT Literate in MS Word, Excel, CRM systems
- Presentation experience
- A clean UK Driving license
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com