Contracts and Tenders Administrator – 20 hours per week
We are looking for an individual who will join our Symmetrikit Sales Department. You will process all documentation for tenders and contracts to which we are applying or against we have been successful.
The role requires an experienced administrator who can take responsibility for a number of tasks.
- Gain an excellent understanding of our IT system, and processes within, to keep it up to date for the administrative duties in a busy office environment.
- Work alongside colleagues in processing the required paperwork for Tenders and Contracts.
- Liaise with Customers, where needed, in ensuring a timely and precise delivery of required documentation.
- Ensure excellent storage, administration and delivery of Company documentation relevant to Tenders and Contracts.
- Ensuring all relevant documentation for Tenders and Contracts is kept up to date.
- Gain an excellent understanding of all contracts, how they are set up to successfully delivery the correct works requirements.
- Cover other administration roles when colleagues are absent, including processing orders, raising customer quotes and processing cases
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com