Customer Liaison and Sales Support Advisor
Symmetrikit Postural Care is a Division of The Helping Hand Company – the world’s leading manufacturer and supplier of Aids to Daily Living and the Market Leading Innovator in providing Specialist Solutions to Children and Adults with Complex Physical Disabilities. We sell to the NHSSocial Services, Charities and also to Private individuals. We are recruiting for a Customer Liaison and Sales Support Advisor at our Ledbury site.
The role involves managing incoming customer enquiries, liaising with the Sales Team, when/where required in relation to enquiries and order processing. You will also be responsible for following up on outstanding enquiries, outstanding quotes and liaising with Customers in relation to their orders and deliveries.
The post holder will:
- Process orders and manage delivery requirements using our computer systems
- Take incoming telephone enquiries
- Create enquiries for Field Sales personnel
- Ensure customer data records are kept up to date and in line with company procedures
- Provide sales administration support
- By way of telephone contact, follow up existing quotations
- Conduct regular customer satisfaction surveys
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org