Customer Sales Advisor
To help meet the changing demands of a changing marketplace, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our vibrant sales team. You will work with and grow our existing customer sales, as well as identify and win new business.
- Use Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) to plan, manage and successfully write sales in a competitive market place with existing customers
- Prospect within an assigned territory to grow pipeline opportunities for winning new business.
- Make outbound contact to communicate with customers and manage incoming calls and emails
- Use CRM database to keep sales records up to date
- Collate competitor and market information
- Complete sales reports to demonstrate sales pipeline and sales performance (monthly/quarterly/annual)
- Target driven – keen for a new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Capable and confident to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Resilient and persistent, demonstrating creative thinking to identify, engage and close new customers
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written
- Effective planning and organisational skills – to manage multiple objectives and meet deadlines
- Experienced in using Microsoft software as well as internal databases
- Experience in a telephone based B2B or B2C role, with a proven track record of managing an end-to-end sales cycle
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com