Customer Service Administrator
Our customers are our passion. To ensure we continue to maintain exceptional service that our customers depend upon, we have a vacancy in our busy customer service office in Ledbury. An excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual. With plenty of variety & daily contact with customers, you need to be confident, flexible, and able to use your initiative. You will be part of a team driven with a passion to making a positive difference.
- Sales order processing existing and new customer demand
- Frontline support answering customer queries over the phone
- Ensuring all paperwork and processes to meet customer service expectations completed effectively, efficiently, right first time and on time
- Keeping customers up to date with their orders (deliveries, returns; direct and via online portals)
- Actively engage and support outstanding customer service throughout the whole customer journey
- Working together with other internal departments (production, despatch and accounts)
- Hard-working, dedicated with the ability to work under your own initiative confidently.
- A great communicator, work well in a team and by yourself.
- Flexible to manage multiple tasks at once, taking ownership of projects and prioritising for a successful outcome.
- Able to thrive under pressure, especially when working to tight deadlines.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as CRM databases.
- Experienced in data entry
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org