Helping Hand Company is a division of Sunrise Medical. We are the market leading innovator in environmental products, aids for daily living and pressure cushions. We sell to the NHS, distributors, voluntary groups and to private individuals.
We have a very successful team delivering on our planned expansion and there is now a vacancy for a Marketing Manager within our busy Commercial Department. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and successful team and to develop into a role that will evolve as we progress into new markets.
The role requires an experienced Marketer who can take responsibility for a number of exciting projects and develop our marketing strategy. Reporting to the Commercial Manager Environmental, this role will manage and motivate a strong and creative Marketing team to support the commercial leads to deliver business growth.
You will be responsible for the brand positioning and customer interactions as well as the New Product Develop strategy. This will include Product, Channel and Marketing Communications as well as managing our social media channels to deliver creative content.
With a positive attitude to customer service and an ability to prioritise you’ll be happy to manage multiple projects, with demanding deadlines. You’ll be familiar with a range of marketing techniques, and looking to progress your career in a fast paced and variable environment.
As the ideal candidate, you will be a confident and effective communicator with a can-do attitude and excellent literacy skills. You’ll have the creative flair to deliver the tactical initiatives alongside the experience to develop the marketing strategy based on market insight.
- Developing, managing, and motivating a strong and empowered team
- Developing and maintaining a full understanding of the Pressure Care, Aids for Daily Living and Environmental Markets.
- Developing and maintaining a Market Strategy for the 3 business areas
- Use market insight to guide strategy, developing tactical and measurable actions to grow profitable sales to exceed sales targets
- Build relationships both internally and externally
- Motivated and driven, determined and tenacious
- Team mentoring and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication and decision making
- Prioritisation of time and market opportunities
- IT Literate in MS Word, Excel, CRM systems
- Presentation experience
- A clean UK Driving license
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Ability to think both creatively and commercially
- Ability to analyse and monitor trends in markets
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com