An opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join our manufacturing business based in Ledbury. Working with our Purchasing Assistant you will be responsible for the planning, scheduling and monitoring of the production activities. You will ensure that materials are in place for successful manufacture of our medical products – Symmetrikit and Pressure Care.
We are transferring to a new IFS ERP system so an exciting time to join us. You will play an active role in tailing our production control procedure to the workflow of our ERP system.
The Role of the Production Planner is to:
- Create and maintain production schedule on daily / weekly basis.
- Pulling route plans together
- Work closely with Production management and supervision to plan and execute
- Generating reports for management
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a proven track record of planning and scheduling experience
- Experience working within manufacturing environment
- Experience of ERP systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Experience communicating with suppliers
- Experience within procurement/ buying
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure to meet deadlines
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com