Full time – Monday to Friday
The Supervisor will oversee our Pressure Care production team. You will be expected to successfully deliver the safe and efficient running of the Production team whilst monitoring and responding to fluctuating schedule changes. In a fast-paced environment, you will be an integral part of the manufacturing process.
You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing costs. You will be responsible for driving the changes needed to hit the department planned efficiency targets to support sales. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a sustainable and profitable manner.
- Setting daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicating to team
- Organizing workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- On-time and efficient delivery of quality products
- Continuously monitor and improve production processes to ensure maximum output, cost efficiency and safe working conditions
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Lead and manage employee and team performance
- Ensure all health and safety and quality procedures are adhered to
Key Skills and Experience Required for the Role
- Proven experience of supervising within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with responsibilities for operational and quality KPI’s
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to get the best out of a team
- Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing in manufacturing environment. Experience of operating in or leading a LEAN manufacturing site. Including awareness of key principles such as 5S and Kaizen.
- Skilled in the use of ERP systems and MS Office
- Strong organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- Qualifications in production management, engineering or relevant field would be an advantage
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org