You will provide administration support within our very busy Service Department. You will take responsibility for a number of tasks:
- Oversee all returning equipment and in-house repairs, ensuring smooth, efficient processes are adhered to and all invoicing and stock movement requirements are dealt with correctly and accurately.
- Gain an excellent understanding of all Service contracts, how they are set up to successfully delivery the correct works requirements at the right time, to the correct location.
- Ensure the equipment registers are kept up to date and show the correct owner, description, location and invoice account.
- Cover other Service administration roles when colleagues are absent, including Planning Engineers, raising customer quotes and ordering spare parts.
- Oversee all late customer orders, to ensure that parts are chased and goods are despatched quickly and efficiently.
You will have:
- Extensive administration experience within a customer service role
- Experience of using an ERP system
- Customer Service experience
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org