The Helping Hand Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of daily living aids for the elderly and infirm.
As The Company grows with higher volumes and more products, delivery every time, On Time and to the Highest Quality is a must. We must look for ways to improve what and how we do things every day.
We are looking for an individual to run our manufacturing facility on a permanent basis in Hereford. The role is very autonomous being remote from the Company Headquarters, managing all aspects of the Site, with a total headcount of 60 people.
Responsibility includes H&S, Quality, Planning, Production, Purchasing and all aspects of Infrastructure & Equipment, such as Security & Maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experienced, hands-on Manager from a manufacturing background, ideally Automotive or Aerospace
- Individual who develops and motivates successful teams, leading from the front and driven by KPIs
- Good attention to detail, be organized, a quick learner always listening and looking for ways to improve
- Computer literate (ideally with CAD skills)
- Enjoys a routine, thrives on problem solving and willing to go the extra mile
- Having Lean Manufacturing, Risk Assessment, Internal Auditing, ISO13485 skills and experience would be an advantage
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org