Stores Stock Controller
You will oversee service stock in our Service warehouse and ensuring stock levels are accurately maintained.
- You will support the Service Stock Control Planner in ensuring service. parts are ordered for customer orders and to maintain appropriate stock levels.
- Monitor minimum and maximum stock levels, ensuring they are correctly maintained.
- Managing stock check procedures and overseeing stock take when required.
- Oversee engineer van stock and highlight any issues to the Service Operations Manager.
- Loading and unloading of material and completed products.
- Ensuring ERP processes are used correctly and thoroughly, to ensure parts are booked in and out to ensure stock levels are accurately maintained.
- Picking and packing customer orders when required.
- Ensuring customer orders are despatched correctly and accurately to ensure excellent customer service.
- Ensuring the Service warehouse is clean, tidy and Health & Safety compliant.
- Be a good learner and IT competent
- Be able to create rapport and communicate effectively with customers and colleagues
- Be able to organise daily activities with minimal assistance
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Work well within a team
- Ideally you will have previous experience of stock control/management
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org