Internal Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a sales superstar to join our team. You will help to maintain and grow sales by customer retention, building existing business through range penetration and customer acquisition, writing new sales.
You will help manage customer relationships by keeping them updated on new products and promotions, helping with queries and ensuring we exceed their expectations with our products and service.
Enthusiastic, passionate in sales and exceeding customer expectations – we would love to hear from you.
Head office Ledbury (HR8 1NS), you will ideally be within maximum 45-minute commuting distance. The role is flexible so work from home is also an option up to 2 days a week.
The Ideal Candidate
- Target driven – keen for a new opportunity, develop sales experience, money motivated
- Capable and confident to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Determined, enthusiastic and willing to learn and can demonstrate commercial awareness to identify, engage and close new customers
- Exceptional communicator – both verbal and written
- Efficient and organised – manage pipeline and meet deadlines
- Confident using Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as CRM database
- Use CRM to plan, manage and successfully write sales in a competitive, dynamic and fast growing marketplace
- Proactive – outbound contact to communicate with existing customers (upsell/resell) and prospecting for new
- Reactive – managing incoming calls
- Complete sales reports to demonstrate pipeline and sales performance (monthly/quarterly/annually)
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com