Tele Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 per year
We are looking for a sales superstar to join our team!
Ideally you will have 1-3 years telesales experience business to business. Customer retention, building existing business through range penetration and customer acquisition, writing new sales.
Forward thinking, enthusiastic, passionate in sales and exceeding customer expectations – we’d love to hear from you.
You will need to have excellent rapport-building skills and be a good communicator over the phone. Demonstrate sales success in beating targets and hungry to win more.
OTE £32,000 but with uncapped monthly/quarterly bonuses – the sky is the limit.
The company is a market leader in Healthcare selling direct to the NHS, Private hospital groups and specialist mobility retailers.
Head office Ledbury (HR8 1NS), you will ideally be within maximum 45-minute commuting distance. The role is flexible so work from home is also an option up to 2 days a week.
The Ideal Candidate
- Target driven – keen for a new opportunity, develop sales experience, money motivated
- Capable and confident to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Determined, enthusiastic and willing to learn and can demonstrate commercial awareness to identify, engage and close new customers
- Exceptional communicator – both verbal and written
- Efficient and organised – manage pipeline and meet deadlines
- Confident using Word, Excel and Outlook, as well as CRM database
- Use CRM to plan, manage and successfully write sales in a competitive, dynamic and fast growing marketplace
- Proactive – outbound contact to communicate with existing customers (upsell/resell) and prospecting for new
- Reactive – managing incoming calls
- Complete sales reports to demonstrate pipeline and sales performance (monthly/quarterly/annually)
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com