An opportunity has arisen for a Works Manager to join our manufacturing business based in Ledbury. As The Company grows with higher volumes and more products, delivery every time, on time and to the highest quality is a must. We must look for ways to improve what and how we do things every day.
The Role of the Works Manager is to:
- Have responsibility for shop floor management and planning, Health and Safety, Quality and all aspects of Infrastructure and Equipment, such as Security and Maintenance.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will be a hands-on manager from a manufacturing background, ideally automotive or aerospace.
- Will develop and motivate successful teams, leading from the front and driven by KPIs
- Will need good attention to detail, be organized, a quick learner, always listening and looking for ways to improve.
- Will be computer literate (ideally with CAD skills)
- Enjoys a routine but thrives on problem solving and willing to go the extra mile
- Will have Lean Manufacturing experience
- Experience of ERP systems
- The following skills and experience would be an advantage – Risk Assessment, Internal Auditing, ISO13485.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Based in Ledbury, Herefordshire, The Helping Hand Company is a market leading British manufacturer and supplier of a range of daily living aids, helping people to maintain their independence at home. In the UK, we supply Healthcare customer’s including the NHS, leading Private Hospital groups and retailers, as well as having an expanding e-commerce and Export presence.
Apply online or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com